Christmas bells are ringing, Santa is circling the globe, and the Virgin Mary is still upset over this whole Jesus thing. On this week’s episode of HNE, we dive feet first into the “MeToo” movement and wonder how the Virgin birth became part of the discussion, and why they’re trying to ban one of our favorite Christmas songs.
- 0:00: Intro
- 1:30: DYK the Virgin Mary was a #MeToo victim?
- 3:15: The Bible says otherwise
- 5:20: Mark Steyn’s opinion on the matter (Tucker Carlson Show Clip)
- 6:54: An Atheist who wants his 15 minutes of fame
- 8:10: An argument backed by knowledge or opinion?
- 10:33: Admitting Jesus was divine
- 12:25: Is this whole argument fake news?
- 13:50: Opinion can be respected if there’s research to back it up
- 17:00: Detouring the #MeToo movement
- 18:33: Time for a history lesson
- 21:11: Is Baby It’s Cold Outside really a date rape song?
- 22:58: Lets break down the lyrics
- 25:40: Re-evaluate the situation with a mature pair of eyes
- 27:42: The original composer disagrees with the radio ban
- 29:47: Disney’s The Little Mermaid and the song Kiss The Girl
- 37:37: The Lesser of Two Evils