HNE’s Halloween Special comes to a close with creepy tales of haunted churches in the US and a walk through a Texas haunted house. Justin will take you on a ghostly tour of a New Orleans Catholic church, while Chris tells the tale of a non-denominational church overrun by demons. Does a ghostly pastor still preach from the pulpit? Could the devil possibly own the deed to your building? Will Justin make it through a haunted house without screaming like a little girl?…Probably not on the last one.
0:00 – Intro
6:39 – Haunted Church Story #1 – St. Louis Cathedral
- 7:03 – Bad Omens and Rough Starts
- 8:27 – Church Over Dead Bodies
- 9:35 – The Ghost of Pere Antoine
- 12:00 – Are Ghosts Really Echoes of Time?
- 13:00 – Or is it Purgatory?
- 14:57 – Delphine LaLaurie
- 18:56 – Maybe HNE will be live in The Big Easy, Halloween 2019
23:18 – AA, Annabelle Anonymous
24:54 – Haunted Church Story #2 – Strip Mall Church with Bad Juju
- 28:35 – When You Have Bad Juju, Get Rid of It!
- 31:04 – What do you do when you piss off demonic spirits?
- 3230 – It’s time to move!
- 34:58 – Satan, property owner
- 36:00 – Contracts and loopholes
- 37:15 – Where else has Satan established himself in society?
- 41:05 – Why did the pastor of the church stay and fight the devil?
44:17 – Monster Survivor Madness – The Finals – Update live from the polls!
46:18 – Our adventure through a haunted house
1:03:32 – Monster Survivor Madness – Finale!
Sources: Ghost City Tours